Usually ships within 1 business day if in stock. Out of stock orders may take 8-30 days
Brand: Jennifer Taylor Series: Bolster Bench Color: Dress Blues Size: 60"Lx20.5"Wx22"H UPC: 789261073571
MPN: 2435-872 Material: Cover 100%Polyester
Collection: Jack Lewis
Click image to zoom
The Lewis collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is the perfect addition to any living space looking to add a bit of a modern flair. The fabric selected for the collection features a polyester blend and engineered for long life. Our wood frames are made from kiln dried Birchwood which provides exceptional support and stability. This bench is accented with hand tufts on both the seat and the removable bolster pillows. The Lewis is an ideal choice for the entryway, hallway or living areas. The design, construction and overall functionality are certain to grace your interior with a bit more charm. This bench brings class and lounging comfort to any room in the home, whether itâ€™s used as additional seating for guests or extra space to spruce up your home decor. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures. Our products bring new life to the classic American home.
- Crafted from Birchwood, a deciduous hardwood that isnâ€™t easily mottled or discolored overtime. It makes it ideal for furniture making as it is durable and doesnâ€™t warp easily.
- All exposed hardware has a Brass finish
- Woven Polyester wrapped premium flame retardant foam for a medium firm feel
- Masterfully designed by experienced furniture craftsmen and women
- Pattern: Solid
- Shape: Rectangle
- Main Fabric: Velvet
- Color: Dark Navy Blue
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
- Some assembly required
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Dimensions: 60"Lx20.5"Wx22"H
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5â€ťDx46â€ťWx15â€ťH
- Leg Dimensions: 3.5â€ťDx3.5â€ťWx6.75â€ťH
- Weight: 35LBs
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.