Usually ships within 1 business day if in stock. Out of stock orders may take 8-30 days
Brand: Jennifer Taylor Series: Accent Chair Color: Lavender Herb Size: 30 1/2"W x 30 1/2"D x 30"H UPC: 789261073342
MPN: 2483-952 Material: Cover 100%Polyester
Click image to zoom
The Katherine collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is the perfect addition to any living space looking to add a bit of a modern or contemporary flair. The fabric selected for the collection features Polyester blends and engineered for long life. Our wood frames and legs are made from kiln dried Birchwood which provides exceptional support and stability. This unique rolled design is accented with hand tufts along the back and over the rolled arms. The Katherine is an ideal choice for the bedroom, living room, family room, or the den areas. The design, construction and overall functionality are certain to grace your interior with a bit more charm. This accent chair brings class and lounging comfort to any room in the home. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures. Our products bring new life to the classic American home.
- Crafted from Birchwood, a deciduous hardwood that isnâ€™t easily mottled or discolored overtime. It makes it ideal for furniture making as it is durable and doesnâ€™t warp easily.
- All exposed hardware has a Brass finish
- Woven Polyester wrapped premium flame retardant foam for a medium firm feel
- Masterfully designed by experienced furniture craftsmen and women
- Pattern: Solid
- Main Fabric: Velvet
- Color: Lavender
- Weight capacity: 300LBs
- Some assembly required
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Dimensions: 30 1/2""W x 30 1/2""D x 30""H
- Weight: 11LBS
*Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.